Politics & Elections
Up Close: Matilda Cuomo and mentoring
NEW YORK (WABC) -- She's New York's former first lady and the mother of 5, including a governor and a popular ABC News correspondent.
Matilda Cuomo, who is out with a new book "The Person Who Changed My Life," joined us this morning.
The focus of our discussion was mentoring.
Mentors can offer one on one attention to a child, even if it's for few hours a week.
That time spent together could be life-changing for both the mentor and the mentee.
Find out how you can make a difference and become a mentor:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 47 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl 45 min ago
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport 55 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse 56 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Two women hold top 2 spots in Newark Police Department
- Former Gov. Jon Corzine's son dies
- Photos: $2.35 million 'Modern Family' home for sale