Politics & Elections
Up Close: Matilda Cuomo and mentoring
NEW YORK (WABC) -- She's New York's former first lady and the mother of 5, including a governor and a popular ABC News correspondent.
Matilda Cuomo, who is out with a new book "The Person Who Changed My Life," joined us this morning.
The focus of our discussion was mentoring.
Mentors can offer one on one attention to a child, even if it's for few hours a week.
That time spent together could be life-changing for both the mentor and the mentee.
Find out how you can make a difference and become a mentor:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night 18 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro-North: train outage expected for days 28 min ago
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported 13 min ago
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police 32 min ago
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Bruins top Rangers 5-2 5 min ago
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Graduation takes somber tone at Hofstra...
33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
18 min ago
- Investigators continue to examine Metro...
28 min ago