Politics & Elections
Up Close: Matilda Cuomo and mentoring
NEW YORK (WABC) -- She's New York's former first lady and the mother of 5, including a governor and a popular ABC News correspondent.
Matilda Cuomo, who is out with a new book "The Person Who Changed My Life," joined us this morning.
The focus of our discussion was mentoring.
Mentors can offer one on one attention to a child, even if it's for few hours a week.
That time spent together could be life-changing for both the mentor and the mentee.
Find out how you can make a difference and become a mentor:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos