Politics & Elections
Up Close: The CityTime scam
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City wins half a billion dollars from a contractor who admits to ripping off taxpayers, but how did the massive CityTime scam happen in the first place?
Council speaker Christine Quinn tells us what the New York City Council is doing to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Also, Governor Cuomo takes it on the chin when it comes to reforming the state's redistricting process. Hear from state democrats who say the governor should have tried harder.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 20 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen 28 min ago
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead 47 min ago
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket