Politics & Elections
Up Close: The CityTime scam
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City wins half a billion dollars from a contractor who admits to ripping off taxpayers, but how did the massive CityTime scam happen in the first place?
Council speaker Christine Quinn tells us what the New York City Council is doing to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Also, Governor Cuomo takes it on the chin when it comes to reforming the state's redistricting process. Hear from state democrats who say the governor should have tried harder.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 45 min ago
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos