Politics & Elections
Up Close: NYC mayoral race and NJ tug of war
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Christine Quinn, Bill Thompson and Ray Kelly are the names we hear most often in the 2013 mayoral race. But there's another possible candidate, and he's willing to spend millions on his campaign.
John Catsimatidis stops by to discuss the race.
And there's a showdown in New Jersey over taxes.
Governor Chris Christie wants to give homeowners a much needed property tax break, but Democratic leaders are saying no.
We hear from Christie, as well as the state's top Democrat.
Watch the full show above.
Watch Up Close with Diana Williams every Sunday morning at 11:00 on Channel 7.
GET MORE POLITICAL NEWS FROM EYEWITNESS NEWS AND ABC NEWS Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House 4 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees