Politics & Elections
Up Close: NYC mayoral race and NJ tug of war
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Christine Quinn, Bill Thompson and Ray Kelly are the names we hear most often in the 2013 mayoral race. But there's another possible candidate, and he's willing to spend millions on his campaign.
John Catsimatidis stops by to discuss the race.
And there's a showdown in New Jersey over taxes.
Governor Chris Christie wants to give homeowners a much needed property tax break, but Democratic leaders are saying no.
We hear from Christie, as well as the state's top Democrat.
Watch the full show above.
Watch Up Close with Diana Williams every Sunday morning at 11:00 on Channel 7.
GET MORE POLITICAL NEWS FROM EYEWITNESS NEWS AND ABC NEWS Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos