Politics & Elections
Up Close: Presidential Campaign
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Republican and Democratic National conventions are now behind us, and the final stretch of the race for the White House lies ahead.
The main question being addressed by President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney is, "Are we better off than we were four years ago?"
The two candidates have been statistically tied among registered voters in most polls for the past month, as they enter the final two months of their campaign for the White House.
This week, we'll take one more look at the Democratic convention in Charlotte, and assess how both candidates are doing.
We'll also talk about the new school year in New York City, and the city's growing number of charter schools.
Watch Up Close with Diana Williams every Sunday morning at 11:00 on Channel 7.
GET MORE POLITICAL NEWS FROM EYEWITNESS NEWS AND ABC NEWS Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- LIRR train derails in East River tunnel
- AccuWeather Forecast: Spotty Storm
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Victim of attempted robbery falls out window
- Suspect shot and killed in Newark robbery attempt
- Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
- Passenger arrested after incident on Newark-bound flight
- LI 7-Eleven owners accused of human smuggling
- NYC plans composting program to recycle food scraps
- abcnews: Murnaghans Face Backlash After Sarah's Lung...
- Actor Jeff Garlin won't face vandalism charges in LA
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos