Another Perdue campaign donor indicted
RALEIGH -- There are new details about the money scandal involving former Gov. Bev Perdue's campaign.
Monday afternoon, the Wake County Grand Jury indicted Charles Fulenwider, a donor, for allegedly scheming to use unreported funds to pay the salary of a Perdue campaign staffer.
Fulenwider is the third man indicted in the case. The other two, Buzzy Stubbs and Robert Caldwell, will be back in court Wednesday on their charges.
Perdue, herself, has never been implicated.
bev perdue, inside politics, ed crump
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases