Another Perdue campaign donor indicted
RALEIGH -- There are new details about the money scandal involving former Gov. Bev Perdue's campaign.
Monday afternoon, the Wake County Grand Jury indicted Charles Fulenwider, a donor, for allegedly scheming to use unreported funds to pay the salary of a Perdue campaign staffer.
Fulenwider is the third man indicted in the case. The other two, Buzzy Stubbs and Robert Caldwell, will be back in court Wednesday on their charges.
Perdue, herself, has never been implicated.
bev perdue, inside politics, ed crump
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 20 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos