Politics & Elections
Up Close: Cuomo's agenda for women
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is waiting for legislators to pass his women's agenda.
It's a ten point plan that among other things includes ending sexual harassment on the job, but can we trust law makers to do the right thing when some of them are accused of covering up bad behavior.
Joining us is the woman who has been shepherding the governor's plan in Albany, State Senator Andrea Stewart Cousins from Westchester. She's also the democratic conference leader.
And later, President Obama vowed tough action after the IRS was accused of targeting conservative groups, but Republicans say more needs to be done. We talk to members from two local tea party groups who explain how they were targeted and what they think should happen to those responsible.
Watch Up Close with Diana Williams every Sunday morning at 11:00 on Channel 7.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 6 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
6 min ago