Scaife, No. 9 recruit, chooses to attend Rutgers
Tyler Scaife, the No. 9 girls' basketball prospect in the nation, announced on Friday that she'll be heading to Rutgers.Tyler Scaife, the No. 9 girls' basketball prospect in the nation, announced on Friday that she'll be heading to Rutgers.
"I will be attending Rutgers for the next four years," Scaife wrote on Twitter.
Scaife, a 5-foot-8 guard from Hall (Little Rock, Ark.), was the only player in the top 10 of the 2013 class rankings who had not made her verbal commitment.
She had also been considering Tennessee, Kentucky, LSU and Ohio State.
It's the second time this week that Scaife has made national news. On Monday, she scored 20 points in an 88-0 Hall win over Fair (Little Rock, Ark.).
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 35 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field 46 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos