Mets to honor Santana no-no with tickets, T-shirts
New York Mets fans have reason to keep celebrating the team's first-ever no hitter.
Citi Field is offering specially priced seats for Monday's game against the Baltimore Orioles in honor of pitcher Johan Santana's no-no.
Fans can buy seats in the Promenade Reserved for $5.70, and they may also purchase Field Box tickets for $57, which come with $20 in food and merchandise credit that can be used at the ballpark Monday.
The special ticket offer, priced in honor of Santana's No. 57, will be available day of game starting at 9 a.m. at Mets.com/NoHan, the Citi Field Box Office and (718) 507-TIXX.
This Tuesday's T-Shirt Tuesday promotion will honor Santana's achievement and be expanded to the first 25,000 fans attending the 7:10 p.m. game. Santana is scheduled to pitch Tuesday. Tickets start at $20 and are on sale now.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york mets, mlb
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area 18 min ago
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC 9 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: Family escapes Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million