Redskins-Eagles to open MNF doubleheader
The new-look Philadelphia Eagles will travel to face the NFC East rival Washington Redskins in the first game of ESPN's season-opening "Monday Night Football" doubleheader on Sept. 9.
Griffin's Redskins host Philadelphia in Week 1, as well as the defending NFC champion San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 25 (Week 12). Luck and the Indianapolis Colts go on the road to play the Chargers on Oct. 14 (Week 6).
The 49ers host the Atlanta Falcons in the MNF season finale on Dec. 23, in a rematch of last season's NFC Championship Game.
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos make their sole MNF appearance on Sept. 23, when they host division rival Oakland. Dallas hosts Chicago on Dec. 9 in a late-season NFC battle that should feature two much-maligned quarterbacks in Tony Romo and Jay Cutler.
All 12 playoff teams from last season have at least one appearance on this season's slate. Arizona, Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Kansas City and Tennessee will be the only teams not to appear in an MNF game in 2013.
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 8 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 52 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly...
4 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos