IDs revealed of 3 found dead at Fort Hood home
FT. HOOD -- Funeral services have been held for two young girls killed by their father at Fort Hood just hours before their mother returned from a deployment in Afghanistan.
Hundreds attended the service in Killeen for 9-year-old Leila Ezzeddine and 4-year-old Zeinab Ezzeddine. The Killeen Daily Herald reports pink flowers covered a single casket carrying the bodies of the girls.
Military authorities say 43-year-old Rouhad Ahamd Ezzeddine killed his daughters Jan. 21 before taking his own life. Authorities have not revealed how the three died.
The bodies were found in a Fort Hood home assigned to the children's mother, 33-year-old Private 1st Class Carla Santisteban.
Santisteban's brother, Jose Santisteban, eulogized his nieces Monday by saying they were angels who "came to this world to put a smile on my sister, to put a smile on me."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
7online News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos