Science & Technology
Five (free) apps to help you travel
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Thanks to an array of new apps, you can be well-informed when traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Even better, five must-have travel apps recently selected by pcmag.com are free.
Google Maps is the obvious choice for finding out where you are going.
Tripit helps keep track of your ticket numbers and confirmation numbers.
TripCase will tell you if your flight is delayed, what gate it's been assigned to, and suggest alternate flights if your flight is delayed or canceled.
SitOrSquat is a toilet finder. Anyone driving long distances, especially with kids, knows why that app is important.
JiWire Wi-Fi Finder can help you find Wi-Fi hot spots anywhere in the world.
From getting to your destination, preparing Thanksgiving treats, or keeping yourself occupied during the long weekend, visit pcmag.com to find more of the best iPhone apps to help you survive Thanksgiving.
science & technology
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Queens hit and run 35 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head 10 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
4 min ago