Science & Technology
Five (free) apps to help you travel
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Thanks to an array of new apps, you can be well-informed when traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Even better, five must-have travel apps recently selected by pcmag.com are free.
Google Maps is the obvious choice for finding out where you are going.
Tripit helps keep track of your ticket numbers and confirmation numbers.
TripCase will tell you if your flight is delayed, what gate it's been assigned to, and suggest alternate flights if your flight is delayed or canceled.
SitOrSquat is a toilet finder. Anyone driving long distances, especially with kids, knows why that app is important.
JiWire Wi-Fi Finder can help you find Wi-Fi hot spots anywhere in the world.
From getting to your destination, preparing Thanksgiving treats, or keeping yourself occupied during the long weekend, visit pcmag.com to find more of the best iPhone apps to help you survive Thanksgiving.
science & technology
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall