Science & Technology
Facebook begins soft launch of Timeline
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Facebook has begun rolling out its much anticipated Timeline.
The social media network announced Timeline in September and made it available to developers for app building.
Since then, over a million people have signed up for the developer beta to access Timeline.
On Tuesday, Facebook flipped the switch and made it available to people in New Zealand.
On its blog, the company says it will be measuring speed and other types of performance.
Facebook will roll it out more broadly "in the near future."
facebook, social media, science & technology
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment 43 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fast food workers strike to demand higher wages
- Bill de Blasio to make big announcement Thursday morning
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train...
43 min ago