Eyewitness News in the Palm of Your Hand!
Take ABC7 with you on your iPod, and listen to or watch some of our most popular segments anytime!
Get a weekly look at events around town, the weather forecast, and an interview segment with one of the week's news makers.
Want to hear about a great neighborhood restaurant? Our Neighborhood Eats segment airs every Friday night at 5:00pm on Eyewitness News, and is now available for your iPod. You can also download Jeff Rossen's latest "What's Bugging You" segment, Neighborhood Eats and more!
How You Can Get the Podcasts
There are two ways you can get the free podcasts. First, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. You can download the free software here.
Next, click on the links below to add either the Neighborhood Eats, What's Bugging You, or other Eyewitness News podcasts to your iTunes software.
Another option: just go to the Advanced tab in your iTunes software, and add the address for the podcast in the URL box you'll find there.
Once you've subscribed to a podcast, new episodes will be automatically downloaded through your software.
You can download a video version of the Neighborhood Eats, What's Bugging You! Look for more videopodcasts soon.
More about Podcasting
What is Podcasting?
Podcasting is the latest in on-the-go, on-demand technology. With podcasting, you can listen to radio programs or events whenever and wherever you choose. You can watch TV programs as well. Podcasts are MP3 audio files or mpg video files that are automatically downloaded to your personal computer, and then transferred to an iPod or other MP3 player using a podcasting application.
What equipment do I need?
The basic requirements for podcasting are a computer (PC or Mac), podcasting software and an Internet connection. For portability, an iPod or other MP3 player is needed. You need a video iPod or another brand of digital video player for video podcasts.
How do I get started?
Simply download and install podcasting software onto your computer. Although applications vary, each should provide instructions on how to add podcast feeds to your list. Then, just check for the new podcasts and MP3s of your selected programs that will be on your computer and, if you are set up, on your MP3 player.
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday 29 min ago
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ 24 min ago
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger 20 min ago
- Rally held after West Village hate crime murder
- Elderly man falls in Hudson off of Pier 84
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars 35 min ago
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals 36 min ago
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- 51 people confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm and muggy, T-storm possible
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos