Hot Halloween Costumes
October 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- While Halloween is all about the candy for children, it's become a reason to party and dress up for adults.
This year, with election season, Chicago Costume has seen more interest in political masks and costumes. There is also a huge trend in Batman, The Avengers, Catwoman and Spiderman. Courland Hickey, the general manager at Chicago Costume shows some of the most popular costumes.
1120 W. Fullerton Ave. (773) 528-1264
HOURS: Monday - Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm, Thursday - Friday 10:100am - 8pm, Saturday 10:20 am - 6:00 pm, Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
4727 W. Montrose Ave., (773) 282-1264
HOURS: Monday-Friday 10:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 28 min ago
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 21 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act