Hot Halloween Costumes
October 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- While Halloween is all about the candy for children, it's become a reason to party and dress up for adults.
This year, with election season, Chicago Costume has seen more interest in political masks and costumes. There is also a huge trend in Batman, The Avengers, Catwoman and Spiderman. Courland Hickey, the general manager at Chicago Costume shows some of the most popular costumes.
1120 W. Fullerton Ave. (773) 528-1264
HOURS: Monday - Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm, Thursday - Friday 10:100am - 8pm, Saturday 10:20 am - 6:00 pm, Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
4727 W. Montrose Ave., (773) 282-1264
HOURS: Monday-Friday 10:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos