WABC and Taxi TV: Along for the Ride!
In February, 2007, WABC-TV launched Taxi-TV in yellow cabs throughout the city.
Today, you will find our content in 6,500 of the city's 13,000 taxis, bringing viewers the most up-to-date news, weather, sports, business news, nightlife information and entertainment news.
The screens also allow riders to follow their route on a GPS enabled map and pay with credit cards!
WABC-TV partners with VeriFone Transportation to bring the best experience to every New Yorker who rides in a yellow cab.
WABC-TV's Taxi-TV is powered by industry leading brands: Eyewitness News, AccuWeather, ESPN, Reuters, Zagat and People.com.
Click on the links in the media player above to find out more about Taxi TV, to get in touch, and to find stories and information seen on Taxi TV.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys 10 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos