You can help: Donate to the Red Cross
New York (WABC) -- In the aftermath of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the Red Cross is in need of help to bring disaster relief to hundreds of thousands of people.
There are several ways you can donate to the Red Cross.
AMERICAN RED CROSS
· Text "HAITI" to "90999" to make a $10 donation. The amount will be added to your next phone bill. The organization is also accepting donations through its International Response Fund.
· 2025 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
· (800) REDCROSS (800-257-7575)
Find more ways to help here.
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
44 min ago
- Death toll rises to 13 in Mount Everest...
28 min ago