You can help: Donate to the Red Cross
New York (WABC) -- In the aftermath of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the Red Cross is in need of help to bring disaster relief to hundreds of thousands of people.
There are several ways you can donate to the Red Cross.
AMERICAN RED CROSS
· Text "HAITI" to "90999" to make a $10 donation. The amount will be added to your next phone bill. The organization is also accepting donations through its International Response Fund.
· 2025 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
· (800) REDCROSS (800-257-7575)
Find more ways to help here.
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 7 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email 45 min ago
- NY lawmakers to announce legislation preventing bridge tolls 48 min ago
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing 12 min ago
- Budget bill heads to the Senate
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees