You can help: Donate to the Red Cross
New York (WABC) -- In the aftermath of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the Red Cross is in need of help to bring disaster relief to hundreds of thousands of people.
There are several ways you can donate to the Red Cross.
AMERICAN RED CROSS
· Text "HAITI" to "90999" to make a $10 donation. The amount will be added to your next phone bill. The organization is also accepting donations through its International Response Fund.
· 2025 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
· (800) REDCROSS (800-257-7575)
Find more ways to help here.
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 2 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 49 min ago
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong 46 min ago
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win