Third annual World Science Festival coming to NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The best and brightest minds in science will descend on New York City for the 2010 World Science Festival from June 2-6.
The event is now in its third year and will feature 40 unique programs in scientific disciplines ranging from astronomy, physics and genetics to neuroscience, robotics and mathematics.
The festival's programs will also integrate traditional arts - dance, theatre, music and the visual arts - to underscore that science is everywhere.
Get more information at www.worldsciencefestival.com
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Records: Man in movie theater shooting also was texting 20 min ago
- Man in 'Modern Family' star groping appears in Australia court 29 min ago
- NH woman finds lost cat in pet store 4 years later 5 min ago
- $353 million up for grabs in Mega Millions drawing Friday 2 min ago