Third annual World Science Festival coming to NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The best and brightest minds in science will descend on New York City for the 2010 World Science Festival from June 2-6.
The event is now in its third year and will feature 40 unique programs in scientific disciplines ranging from astronomy, physics and genetics to neuroscience, robotics and mathematics.
The festival's programs will also integrate traditional arts - dance, theatre, music and the visual arts - to underscore that science is everywhere.
Get more information at www.worldsciencefestival.com
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Obamas to attend Tuesday service for Nelson Mandela
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire 4 min ago
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Police hunt driver in deadly Queens hit and run 15 min ago
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Eric Gelinas' OT goal helps Devils beat Rangers
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Police hunt driver in deadly Queens hit and...
15 min ago