Third annual World Science Festival coming to NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The best and brightest minds in science will descend on New York City for the 2010 World Science Festival from June 2-6.
The event is now in its third year and will feature 40 unique programs in scientific disciplines ranging from astronomy, physics and genetics to neuroscience, robotics and mathematics.
The festival's programs will also integrate traditional arts - dance, theatre, music and the visual arts - to underscore that science is everywhere.
Get more information at www.worldsciencefestival.com
- Woman shot to death in Queens domestic dispute 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 48 min ago
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son 3 min ago
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists to protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
48 min ago