2010 Celebrate Brooklyn! Performing Arts Festival
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- This summer at the 2010 Celebrate Brooklyn! Performing Arts Festival, enjoy 24 free performances, including concerts, comedy and more.
BRIC Arts | Media | Bklyn is pleased to announce the lineup for the festival, including 17 music concerts, two dance performances, three film screenings with live music, a night of comedy, a family concert and four benefit concerts at the Prospect Park Bandshell, where Celebrate Brooklyn! has taken place since 1979.
Enjoy free performances from artists like Norah Jones and Sonic Youth.
- Full Schedule
Friends of Celebrate Brooklyn! memberships for individuals and small businesses offer reserved seats, Friends Tent access with food and beverage service, and ads for businesses.
Celebrate Brooklyn! is a cultural innovation celebrating Brooklyn's diversity. The Festival changed the cultural landscape in Brooklyn by giving audiences access to performances of the highest quality and providing artists with a Brooklyn platform for their work.
For more information, go to www.bricartsmedia.org/cb
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt 37 min ago
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams