2010 Celebrate Brooklyn! Performing Arts Festival
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- This summer at the 2010 Celebrate Brooklyn! Performing Arts Festival, enjoy 24 free performances, including concerts, comedy and more.
BRIC Arts | Media | Bklyn is pleased to announce the lineup for the festival, including 17 music concerts, two dance performances, three film screenings with live music, a night of comedy, a family concert and four benefit concerts at the Prospect Park Bandshell, where Celebrate Brooklyn! has taken place since 1979.
Enjoy free performances from artists like Norah Jones and Sonic Youth.
- Full Schedule
Friends of Celebrate Brooklyn! memberships for individuals and small businesses offer reserved seats, Friends Tent access with food and beverage service, and ads for businesses.
Celebrate Brooklyn! is a cultural innovation celebrating Brooklyn's diversity. The Festival changed the cultural landscape in Brooklyn by giving audiences access to performances of the highest quality and providing artists with a Brooklyn platform for their work.
For more information, go to www.bricartsmedia.org/cb
- Woman shot to death in Queens domestic dispute 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 58 min ago
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son 13 min ago
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists to protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
58 min ago