2010 Celebrate Brooklyn! Performing Arts Festival
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- This summer at the 2010 Celebrate Brooklyn! Performing Arts Festival, enjoy 24 free performances, including concerts, comedy and more.
BRIC Arts | Media | Bklyn is pleased to announce the lineup for the festival, including 17 music concerts, two dance performances, three film screenings with live music, a night of comedy, a family concert and four benefit concerts at the Prospect Park Bandshell, where Celebrate Brooklyn! has taken place since 1979.
Enjoy free performances from artists like Norah Jones and Sonic Youth.
- Full Schedule
Friends of Celebrate Brooklyn! memberships for individuals and small businesses offer reserved seats, Friends Tent access with food and beverage service, and ads for businesses.
Celebrate Brooklyn! is a cultural innovation celebrating Brooklyn's diversity. The Festival changed the cultural landscape in Brooklyn by giving audiences access to performances of the highest quality and providing artists with a Brooklyn platform for their work.
For more information, go to www.bricartsmedia.org/cb
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, 21 injured
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- Video: Who will win the Indianapolis 500?
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers