WABC to take on PLJ Radio in charity softball game
Join us on Wednesday, July 21st for Rock n' Jock Softball at Yogi Berra Stadium!
It's the 6th annual Channel 7/PLJ Radio Charity Softball game to benefit the Huntington's Disease Society of America.
The entire Scott & Todd morning show will be there on the campus of Montclair State University, along with Jeff Miles and Race Taylor.
They're taking on the powerful Channel 7/WABC-TV squad: Bill Evans, Lori Stokes, and Ken Rosato will be there. They'll be joined by Michelle Charlesworth, Marcus Solis, Joe Tores, and Jeff Smith.
For tickets, directions and more information go to jackals.com
Channel 7 leads the all-time series 4 games to 1.
The game will benefit the Huntington's Disease Society of America. Huntington's Disease is a devastating, hereditary, degenerative brain disorder for which there is, at present, no effective treatment or cure. HD slowly diminishes the affected individual's ability to walk, think, talk and reason. Eventually, the person with HD becomes totally dependent upon others for his or her care. Huntington's Disease profoundly affects the lives of entire families - emotionally, socially and economically.
For more information on Huntington's Disease, go to www.hdsanj.org/hd
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 34 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens
- Here and Now
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams