Tasting event to benefit SHARE & cancer survivors
When someone survives a life-threatening illness, it's as if they've gotten a second chance at life.
For those affected by breast and ovarian cancer, help in getting that second chance often comes through SHARE, providing survivors and their loved ones with information, support and hope - all free of charge.
Join SHARE at "A Second Helping of Life," a tasting event to benefit SHARE featuring many of the city's top women chefs and celebrities on September 20 at Chelsea Piers.
For more information call: 212.719.0364x239
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Bethpage Air Show on for Sunday
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos