Tasting event to benefit SHARE & cancer survivors
When someone survives a life-threatening illness, it's as if they've gotten a second chance at life.
For those affected by breast and ovarian cancer, help in getting that second chance often comes through SHARE, providing survivors and their loved ones with information, support and hope - all free of charge.
Join SHARE at "A Second Helping of Life," a tasting event to benefit SHARE featuring many of the city's top women chefs and celebrities on September 20 at Chelsea Piers.
For more information call: 212.719.0364x239
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 46 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session 16 min ago
- MTA launches new apps for LIRR, Metro-North riders
- Crown Heights woman critical after hit and run 53 min ago
- New York Army cadet accused of emailing child porn
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills 11 min ago
- City Council passes plastic foam,...
11 min ago