Tasting event to benefit SHARE & cancer survivors
When someone survives a life-threatening illness, it's as if they've gotten a second chance at life.
For those affected by breast and ovarian cancer, help in getting that second chance often comes through SHARE, providing survivors and their loved ones with information, support and hope - all free of charge.
Join SHARE at "A Second Helping of Life," a tasting event to benefit SHARE featuring many of the city's top women chefs and celebrities on September 20 at Chelsea Piers.
For more information call: 212.719.0364x239
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 58 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos