Walk with NEDA to fight eating disorders
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Body dissatisfaction often leads millions of men and women into a dangerous struggle with an eating disorder, such as anorexia, bulimia or binge eating disorder.
The National Eating Disorders Association supports individuals affected and their families, advocates on their behalf, provides information on its website and National Helpline, and guides people toward the care they need.
As part of NEDA's national awareness campaign, join our efforts at the NEDA Walk in Riverside Park on October 3, 2010.
Together, we can build a world without eating disorders. For more information, visit NationalEatingDisorders.org or call 908-219-4142.
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion 35 min ago
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in 9 min ago
- Police ID suspect in theft of 1-year old's earrings
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- FDA pushes to get antibiotics out of meat
- LI pet store thief wanted for stealing puppy
- Interpreter at Mandela ceremony called a 'fake'
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
9 min ago