Scenic walk to support camp for children
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Join YCS for its 5th Annual Walk and help reach the goal of creating a year-round camp for children in safe havens.
WHEN: Sunday, October 10, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WHERE: Outback Steak House parking lot, 539 River Road, Edgewater
COST: $15 per person, $25 for a family. Registration fee includes a Walk for YCS T-shirt
Participants will gather outside of Outback Steak House in Edgewater to register and then walk along a 1.5 mile scenic path beside the Hudson River.
Activities include a silent auction, a health and wellness station with a massage therapist and chiropractor, live music and treats for children.
Refreshments will be available. This fundraiser is hosted by the Friends of YCS to establish a year-round camp/retreat for children in YCS' care.
For more information go to www.walkforycs.org
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 6 min ago
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath and Beyond 29 min ago
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store 23 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas 32 min ago