"Memory Walk" takes steps to end Alzheimer's
RIVERSIDE PARK (WABC) -- Every 70 seconds someone develops Alzheimer's. There is no cure, or any way to prevent it.
The Alzheimer's Association supports research and offers help for the whole family.
Join thousands of New Yorkers on Sunday, October 24 in Riverside Park for "Memory Walk," and take giant steps to end this terrible disease.
For more information - or to start a team, sponsor a walk or donate - go to alznyc.org.
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013