Winter's Eve 2010
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The holiday tree was officially lit up at the Winter's Eve celebration at Lincoln Square.
The 11th Annual Winter's Eve at Lincoln Square was held in Dante Park on November 29th and featured a tree-lighting ceremony with WABC-TV anchor Sade Baderinwa.
The festival also included outdoor food tastings from over two dozen area restaurants, family activities, and live music from renowned artists such as guitarist John Pirzzrelli and Israeli jazz great Anat Cohen. The sidewalks came alive with more than 20 outdoor performing groups, including marching and rhythm bands, puppeteers, ethnic dancers, musicians, ice sculpting and more.
Go to winterseve.org for more information and a complete schedule.
winter, holiday season, community
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder days ahead 36 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 6 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store 51 min ago
- Man found alive in body bag dies weeks later 37 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- AccuWeather: Milder days ahead
36 min ago