Winter's Eve 2010
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The holiday tree was officially lit up at the Winter's Eve celebration at Lincoln Square.
The 11th Annual Winter's Eve at Lincoln Square was held in Dante Park on November 29th and featured a tree-lighting ceremony with WABC-TV anchor Sade Baderinwa.
The festival also included outdoor food tastings from over two dozen area restaurants, family activities, and live music from renowned artists such as guitarist John Pirzzrelli and Israeli jazz great Anat Cohen. The sidewalks came alive with more than 20 outdoor performing groups, including marching and rhythm bands, puppeteers, ethnic dancers, musicians, ice sculpting and more.
Go to winterseve.org for more information and a complete schedule.
winter, holiday season, community
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 42 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall