Museum's "Saltwater Stories" feature fishy fun
This January, visit the Long Island Children's Museum and earn your sea legs!
For three weekends, "Saltwater Stories: Tales from the Waterfront, Bay Houses and Whaling Ships" will feature maritime programs examining the culture, architecture and historical ties that link Long Island to the sea.
WHERE: Long Island Children's Museum, 11 Davis Avenue, Garden City, NY
WHEN: Jan.8-9, 15-16 and 22-23 from 12:30 - 4:00 p.m.
COST: $10 for adults and children over 1 year old. Under 1 year old FREE. $9 seniors. Additional fees for theater and special programs may apply.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, visit www.licm.com.
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 2 min ago
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
2 min ago