Open House Weekend at the Apollo
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It's Open House Weekend at the Apollo Theater!
This free event will open the doors of the landmark venue to give residents of New York City, and far beyond, a free opportunity to learn about the Apollo's - and Harlem's - past, present, and future.
DATES: Saturday, February 5 and Sunday, February 6, 2011
TIME: Noon - 4:00 p.m.
Throughout the entire weekend, audiences will enjoy performances from past winners of the renowned Amateur Night show and beats provided by Supa DJ King James.
There will also be interactive arts activities for children between the ages of 5-10 and their families.
For more information visit www.apollotheater.org.
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Water line floods three Midtown building basements
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos