Open House Weekend at the Apollo
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It's Open House Weekend at the Apollo Theater!
This free event will open the doors of the landmark venue to give residents of New York City, and far beyond, a free opportunity to learn about the Apollo's - and Harlem's - past, present, and future.
DATES: Saturday, February 5 and Sunday, February 6, 2011
TIME: Noon - 4:00 p.m.
Throughout the entire weekend, audiences will enjoy performances from past winners of the renowned Amateur Night show and beats provided by Supa DJ King James.
There will also be interactive arts activities for children between the ages of 5-10 and their families.
For more information visit www.apollotheater.org.
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 17 min ago
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets 48 min ago
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win