Pediatric Cancer Foundation: 'Give Hope' Walk
Cancer is the number one cause of non-accidental death in children.
In fact, some 2,300 children and teenagers die from cancer every year. No one should have to suffer, least of all children.
The Pediatric Cancer Foundation has been a leader, raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer for 40 years. PCF funds the vital work of hospitals by allocating money for treatment, patient/parent care, fellowships and research equipment in the study of pediatric cancer.
On April 10, PCF will host its 17th Annual Walkathon in Riverside Park beginning at the 79th Street Boat Basin. Earlier that morning, PCF will host an inaugural run benefitting children with cancer in Hudson River Park.
To find out how you can help or for more information, go to www.pcfwalk.org.
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments