Pediatric Cancer Foundation: 'Give Hope' Walk
Cancer is the number one cause of non-accidental death in children.
In fact, some 2,300 children and teenagers die from cancer every year. No one should have to suffer, least of all children.
The Pediatric Cancer Foundation has been a leader, raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer for 40 years. PCF funds the vital work of hospitals by allocating money for treatment, patient/parent care, fellowships and research equipment in the study of pediatric cancer.
On April 10, PCF will host its 17th Annual Walkathon in Riverside Park beginning at the 79th Street Boat Basin. Earlier that morning, PCF will host an inaugural run benefitting children with cancer in Hudson River Park.
To find out how you can help or for more information, go to www.pcfwalk.org.
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air 57 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens 1 min ago
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike...
1 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos