Coming up: Fashion Forward, Nov. 17
NEW YORK -- Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC) will host its Fashion Forward event on Nov. 17 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan.
The event will begin at 7:00pm with a cocktail reception and luxury auction. At 9:00pm, the runway presentation will take center stage featuring the creations of Chris Benz, Thom Browne, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marlon Gobel, Sally LaPointe, Zang Toi, Timo Weiland, and VPL collections. Brad Goreski and Tracee Ellis Ross will serve as the event host.
In addition, the event will honor Vogue Magazine's "it" girl, Julie Macklowe, as the first recipient of the Style Vault Award. Fashion Forward fuses three bold concepts: to salute the fashion industry's longstanding commitment to fighting the HIV/AIDS epidemic, to remember the talented and gifted individuals of the fashion community, and to bring New York City together for one of the premiere fashion events of the fall season.
The pavilion is located at 125 W. 18th St. No. 804. Tickets maybe purchased through this link.
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement 54 min ago
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos