Coming up: Fashion Forward, Nov. 17
NEW YORK -- Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC) will host its Fashion Forward event on Nov. 17 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan.
The event will begin at 7:00pm with a cocktail reception and luxury auction. At 9:00pm, the runway presentation will take center stage featuring the creations of Chris Benz, Thom Browne, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marlon Gobel, Sally LaPointe, Zang Toi, Timo Weiland, and VPL collections. Brad Goreski and Tracee Ellis Ross will serve as the event host.
In addition, the event will honor Vogue Magazine's "it" girl, Julie Macklowe, as the first recipient of the Style Vault Award. Fashion Forward fuses three bold concepts: to salute the fashion industry's longstanding commitment to fighting the HIV/AIDS epidemic, to remember the talented and gifted individuals of the fashion community, and to bring New York City together for one of the premiere fashion events of the fall season.
The pavilion is located at 125 W. 18th St. No. 804. Tickets maybe purchased through this link.
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 28 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 53 min ago
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 45 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 45 min ago
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in...
53 min ago
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos