Casting Call: Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition
NEW YORK -- Do you have at least 50 percent of your body weight to lose? Are you ready to change your life?
The producers of Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition are casting men and women across America that are ready to lose weight and live the life of their dreams!
On Feb. 11 from 8:00am to 1:00pm, the show will hold an open casting call at Dave & Buster's in Manhattan, located at 234 W. 42nd St. For more information, visit extrememakeovercasting.com.
If you are selected, the show's expert trainer, Chris Powell, will show up at your house and work with you over the course of one year to help transform your mind and body. Make this the most important year of your life -- the year you get the weight off and your life back!
Those who cannot attend can also find out how to apply by submitting a video by visiting the casting site. All applicants must be a legal U.S. resident 18 years of age or older as of March 23, 2012.
You can also follow the show's casting call process by following @EMWLE_Casting on Twitter or liking its Facebook page.
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen