Coming up: Diversity Employment Day Career Fair
NEW YORK -- Opportunity is knocking. Will you answer?
On April 4 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., the Holiday Inn Midtown will be the site of the Diversity Employment Day Career Fair. The event, sponsored by DiversityRecruitersNetwork.org, will feature an array of positions at a wide variety of prominent companies.
Positions availalble include managers, engineers, accountants, computer programmers, sales associates, attorneys, customer service representatives, nurses, social workers, marketing analysts -- and that's just a small part of the list.
The hotel is located at 440 West 57th St. in Manhattan. Admission is free. Business attire is required. Applicants should bring plenty of resumes. For more information, visit citycareerfair.com or call (562) 409-0056.
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 22 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents 4 min ago
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines