Coming up: Annual Clothing Sale, May 4-10
NEW YORK -- Looking for some stylish garb, while helping out a great cause at the same time?
Grenville Baker Boys & Girls Club is hosting its annual clothing sale from Friday, May 4, until Thursday, May 10. It will run daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday (May 5) and noon. to 4 p.m. on Sunday (May 6).
All proceeds support the club, which is located at 135 Forest Avenue in Locust Valley, N.Y. The weeklong extravaganza features new fashions and gently worn vintage and current fashions. The event showcases an assortment of evening wear, women's sportswear, men's clothes, children's clothes, women's sizes, shoes, accessories and home goods. The sale prompted The New York Times reporter Marcelle Fischler to headline her article, "Where the Elite Meet for Fashion Bargains."
For more information on the club, visit www.gbbgc.org.
- Firefighters struggle to contain NJ forest fires
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Man brutalizes women with hammer in Astoria apartment
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green