Coming up: Annual Clothing Sale, May 4-10
NEW YORK -- Looking for some stylish garb, while helping out a great cause at the same time?
Grenville Baker Boys & Girls Club is hosting its annual clothing sale from Friday, May 4, until Thursday, May 10. It will run daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday (May 5) and noon. to 4 p.m. on Sunday (May 6).
All proceeds support the club, which is located at 135 Forest Avenue in Locust Valley, N.Y. The weeklong extravaganza features new fashions and gently worn vintage and current fashions. The event showcases an assortment of evening wear, women's sportswear, men's clothes, children's clothes, women's sizes, shoes, accessories and home goods. The sale prompted The New York Times reporter Marcelle Fischler to headline her article, "Where the Elite Meet for Fashion Bargains."
For more information on the club, visit www.gbbgc.org.
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 57 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Roosevelt Island Peace Officers accused of abusing power
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- Jose Canseco investigated for Las Vegas sex assault
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos