Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach State Park
NEW YORK -- Memorial Day weekend means the return of jumping into swimming pools, grilling barbecue -- and watching the Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach Park!
On May 26th-27th, you're invited to point yours eyes to the sky from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and watch an aerial display that will make your jaw drop. This year's lineup will feature the U.S. Navy Blue Angels and Candian Forces Snowbirds. In addition, appearances will be made by serveral show favorites such as the U.S. Army Golden Knights, the U.S. Air Force F-22 Raptor, the GEICO Skytypers and the American Airpower Museum Warbirds. For the full lineup, visit JonesBeachAirShow.com.
The show's center will take place directly in front of the Jones Beach Water Tower. Admission is free, but there is a park fee of $10 per vehicle. VIP tickets, which will allow visitors to view the air show from a private beachfront area, can also be purchased. Adult tickets are $200 and children's tickets (ages 6-12) are $125. VIP admission includes a catered breakfast, hot and cold buffet lunch and beverage service with a beer and wine bar, as well as private restroom faciliities. Children younger than 6 do not need VIP tickets, but must be accompanied by an adult.
No pets allowed. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early and wear beach attire, but bring warm clothes in case there's a change in the temperature.
It's recommended you bring the following items: Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, beach towels and chairs.
For more information, visit the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (516) 785-1600.
CLICK HERE TO SEE KRISTIN THORNE'S FLIGHT AT THE BETHPAGE AIR SHOW
CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS FROM THE BETHPAGE AIR SHOW
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament 22 min ago
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos