Drums Along The Hudson: May 20
NEW YORK -- On May 20th, follow the beat of a different drum.
On that Sunday, the 10th edition of Drums Along the Hudson will take place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. rain or shine at Upper Manhattan's Inwood Hill Park. The free multi-cultural and family-oriented festival will feature exhibitions of world dance and drumming traditions as well as Native American crafts and international foods.
It combines a celebration of Native American heritage, culture, and art with the diversity of New York City itself -- with an underlying theme of environmental appreciation and education. The festival is being presented by Lotus Music & Dance in collaboration with the New York City Department of Parks & Recreation.
For more information, visit DrumsAlongTheHudson.org.
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia 49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos