Drums Along The Hudson: May 20
NEW YORK -- On May 20th, follow the beat of a different drum.
On that Sunday, the 10th edition of Drums Along the Hudson will take place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. rain or shine at Upper Manhattan's Inwood Hill Park. The free multi-cultural and family-oriented festival will feature exhibitions of world dance and drumming traditions as well as Native American crafts and international foods.
It combines a celebration of Native American heritage, culture, and art with the diversity of New York City itself -- with an underlying theme of environmental appreciation and education. The festival is being presented by Lotus Music & Dance in collaboration with the New York City Department of Parks & Recreation.
For more information, visit DrumsAlongTheHudson.org.
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide