Drums Along The Hudson: May 20
NEW YORK -- On May 20th, follow the beat of a different drum.
On that Sunday, the 10th edition of Drums Along the Hudson will take place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. rain or shine at Upper Manhattan's Inwood Hill Park. The free multi-cultural and family-oriented festival will feature exhibitions of world dance and drumming traditions as well as Native American crafts and international foods.
It combines a celebration of Native American heritage, culture, and art with the diversity of New York City itself -- with an underlying theme of environmental appreciation and education. The festival is being presented by Lotus Music & Dance in collaboration with the New York City Department of Parks & Recreation.
For more information, visit DrumsAlongTheHudson.org.
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies at 51 58 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Man dies in scuffle with police outside Bronx bodega
- Woman thrown from motorcycle, hit by cab on Belt 45 min ago
- 3 slashed during disupte in Morningside Heights
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos