Coming up: Children's Sports & Fitness Expo, June 9
NEW YORK -- How often do your kids eat healthy and exercise?
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on June 9, the Boys & Girls High School in Brooklyn will be the site of the Children's Sports & Fitness Expo.
Now in its 9th year, the expo continues to share the importance of healthy eating and physical activity to children and their families by engaging thousands of children in over 25 free sports clinics conducted by semi-pro and collegiate athletes.
Activities include gymnastics, fencing, archery, soccer, golf, hula hoop, tennis, football and baseball -- to go along with cooking demonstrations, nutrition classes, games and prizes. For updates and more information, visit www.bodysculpt.org.
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 9 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home 48 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines