Coming up: Children's Sports & Fitness Expo, June 9
NEW YORK -- How often do your kids eat healthy and exercise?
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on June 9, the Boys & Girls High School in Brooklyn will be the site of the Children's Sports & Fitness Expo.
Now in its 9th year, the expo continues to share the importance of healthy eating and physical activity to children and their families by engaging thousands of children in over 25 free sports clinics conducted by semi-pro and collegiate athletes.
Activities include gymnastics, fencing, archery, soccer, golf, hula hoop, tennis, football and baseball -- to go along with cooking demonstrations, nutrition classes, games and prizes. For updates and more information, visit www.bodysculpt.org.
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos 13 min ago
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 24 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- Baruch frat involved in hazing death gets lifetime ban
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years 38 min ago