Coming up: Children's Sports & Fitness Expo, June 9
NEW YORK -- How often do your kids eat healthy and exercise?
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on June 9, the Boys & Girls High School in Brooklyn will be the site of the Children's Sports & Fitness Expo.
Now in its 9th year, the expo continues to share the importance of healthy eating and physical activity to children and their families by engaging thousands of children in over 25 free sports clinics conducted by semi-pro and collegiate athletes.
Activities include gymnastics, fencing, archery, soccer, golf, hula hoop, tennis, football and baseball -- to go along with cooking demonstrations, nutrition classes, games and prizes. For updates and more information, visit www.bodysculpt.org.
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA men's basketball tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos