Coming up: World Science Festival, May 30-June 3
NEW YORK -- It's time to discover and explore!
The 2012 World Science Festival returns to New York City for its fifth anniversary season, from May 30th to June 3rd with more than 50 extraordinary events, performances and exhibitions designed to make the esoteric understandable and the familiar fascinating.
The festival brings together many of the world's leading scientific minds with renowned artists and influential thinkers to illuminate science in novel and exciting ways, breaking down barriers and connecting leading scientists to a broader public.
Since its inception, the annual Festival has attracted more than 600,000 people to 200 programs in locations throughout New York City. It is the nation's most anticipated science event and allows everyone -- kids and adults, novice and enthusiast -- to experience science in a unique and thrilling way.
For more information, visit www.worldsciencefestival.com.
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 23 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured 39 min ago
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles 26 min ago
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting 42 min ago
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
23 min ago
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos