Coming up: World Science Festival, May 30-June 3
NEW YORK -- It's time to discover and explore!
The 2012 World Science Festival returns to New York City for its fifth anniversary season, from May 30th to June 3rd with more than 50 extraordinary events, performances and exhibitions designed to make the esoteric understandable and the familiar fascinating.
The festival brings together many of the world's leading scientific minds with renowned artists and influential thinkers to illuminate science in novel and exciting ways, breaking down barriers and connecting leading scientists to a broader public.
Since its inception, the annual Festival has attracted more than 600,000 people to 200 programs in locations throughout New York City. It is the nation's most anticipated science event and allows everyone -- kids and adults, novice and enthusiast -- to experience science in a unique and thrilling way.
For more information, visit www.worldsciencefestival.com.
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos