Governors Island, Liberty State Park to host 6th annual 'City of Water Day Festival'
LIBERTY STATE PARK -- On Saturday, July 20th, thousands from throughout the metropolitan region will make their way to the waterfront for the 6th annual City of Water Day Festival, presented by Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance.
A FREE day of entertainment, education, and adventure celebrating the world-class potential of our waterfront, the City of Water Day Festival is held each year on Governors Island and in Liberty State Park, NJ.
Festival highlights include: FREE narrated boat tours; FREE ferry transit between Governors Island and Liberty State Park; kayaking, paddle-boarding, fishing, and sailing opportunities at Liberty State Park, NJ; the Waterfront Activity Fair and Symposium; special children's activities like fishing, races, sing-a-longs, and arts and crafts; live music, delicious food, and more!
Please visit www.cityofwaterday.org for all of the exciting details.
summer fun, community
- Jersey City water main break affecting service 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 3 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway 3 min ago
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 37 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday
- Video: Queens robber squirts clerk with lighter fluid
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup...
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos