10th Anniversary of 'A Second Helping of Life ' SHARE Benefit
NEW YORK -- Get ready to taste the cooking of New York's top women chefs at Chelsea Piers!
One Monday every September, New York City's women chefs support the mission of SHARE, raising funds to help thousands affected by breast cancer or ovarian cancer.
At this celebratory 10th anniversary event, over two dozen chefs serve their signature dishes, accompanied by celebrity sous chefs - all for a great cause. The amazing decade-long partnership between SHARE and New York's top women chefs has already raised more than three million dollars. Please join us in celebration!
Date: Monday, September 23, 2013
Times: VIP Reception 6:00 PM, Tasting 7:00 - 9:30 PM
Location:Chelsea Piers, Pier Sixty
summer fun, community
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers investigated 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 17 min ago
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers...
5 min ago