Learn more about the warning signs for Ovarian Cancer
NEW YORK -- Learn the warning signs for Ovarian Cancer and call SHARE's toll-free helpline at 866-537-4273.
September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Help 7online and SHARE raise awareness about this disease!
Every year, over 20,000 women in the U.S. are diagnosed with ovarian cancer, and more than 14,000 die from the disease. There are no routine screening tests, and symptoms are often mistaken for other less serious or benign conditions
But ovarian cancer DOES have symptoms!
If you have these symptoms almost daily for more than a few weeks, see a gynecologist and describe what is new and not normal for you.
Call SHARE's toll-free Ovarian Cancer Helpline: 866-537-4273
We'll also help you find information or local resources, talk to you about treatments and side effects, connect you with a peer whose situation matches yours, and help you sort through options and make informed decisions about your care.
SHARE is a nationwide community that brings support, information and the benefit of experience to women with ovarian or breast cancer, and their caregivers. Free services include a helpline staffed by peers, support groups, seminars on the treatment of cancer and living with it, and dedicated support from someone whose experience is similar to yours.
SHARE's message: You are not alone. Since 1976, we're here for you, committed to helping all who need us. Through SHARE, the power of community helps restore your health and renew your hope.
summer fun, community
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- Subway service impacted after officer injured in Brooklyn
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Volunteers give Vietnam Vet special holiday gift
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos