Cyclists Set to Participate in Bike MS NYC 2013
NEW YORK -- Riders take your mark, get set, go!
On Sunday, October 6, nearly 5,000 cyclists of all abilities are set to participate in Bike MS NYC 2013.
Hosted by the New York City Southern New York Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Bike MS New York City 2013 will offer riders one ride, with three unique routes to choose from - a traffic-free 30-mile route circling Manhattan, or a traffic-free ride through the Holland Tunnel, and experience the 55 or 100-mile routes that wind through New Jersey before finishing back in Manhattan.
"Bike MS is a unique and family-friendly event that galvanizes people to fundraise and mount their bikes and even hand cycles to support the chapter's hundreds of yearly comprehensive programs and services for the 10,000 people living with MS in the five boroughs of New York City and in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange and Sullivan counties," said Robin Einbinder, Chapter President.
Money raised will also support critical research for the cause, treatment and a cure of MS.
Choose your route and register online today!
summer fun, community
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident