Cyclists Set to Participate in Bike MS NYC 2013
NEW YORK -- Riders take your mark, get set, go!
On Sunday, October 6, nearly 5,000 cyclists of all abilities are set to participate in Bike MS NYC 2013.
Hosted by the New York City Southern New York Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Bike MS New York City 2013 will offer riders one ride, with three unique routes to choose from - a traffic-free 30-mile route circling Manhattan, or a traffic-free ride through the Holland Tunnel, and experience the 55 or 100-mile routes that wind through New Jersey before finishing back in Manhattan.
"Bike MS is a unique and family-friendly event that galvanizes people to fundraise and mount their bikes and even hand cycles to support the chapter's hundreds of yearly comprehensive programs and services for the 10,000 people living with MS in the five boroughs of New York City and in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange and Sullivan counties," said Robin Einbinder, Chapter President.
Money raised will also support critical research for the cause, treatment and a cure of MS.
Choose your route and register online today!
summer fun, community
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card 35 min ago
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 13 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos