Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk to take place Sept. 28
NEW YORK -- Brain aneurysms are frightening and silent killers.
On Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 at 10 a.m., The North Shore-LIJ Health System Brain Aneurysm Center, the Cushing Neuroscience Institute and The Brain Aneurysm Foundation will be sponsoring Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk at Jones Beach State Park.
Meet with other brain aneurysm survivors, remember and honor a loved one, support brain aneurysm awareness and research and enjoy a wonderful day at the beach.
Proceeds will go to the The Brain Aneurysm Foundation and The Cushing Neuroscience Institute Brain Aneurysm Center for aneurysm education, research and clinical care.
For more information, visit Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk.
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly found 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 25 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 12 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly...
28 min ago