Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk to take place Sept. 28
NEW YORK -- Brain aneurysms are frightening and silent killers.
On Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 at 10 a.m., The North Shore-LIJ Health System Brain Aneurysm Center, the Cushing Neuroscience Institute and The Brain Aneurysm Foundation will be sponsoring Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk at Jones Beach State Park.
Meet with other brain aneurysm survivors, remember and honor a loved one, support brain aneurysm awareness and research and enjoy a wonderful day at the beach.
Proceeds will go to the The Brain Aneurysm Foundation and The Cushing Neuroscience Institute Brain Aneurysm Center for aneurysm education, research and clinical care.
For more information, visit Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk.
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 10 min ago
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
10 min ago