Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk to take place Sept. 28
NEW YORK -- Brain aneurysms are frightening and silent killers.
On Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 at 10 a.m., The North Shore-LIJ Health System Brain Aneurysm Center, the Cushing Neuroscience Institute and The Brain Aneurysm Foundation will be sponsoring Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk at Jones Beach State Park.
Meet with other brain aneurysm survivors, remember and honor a loved one, support brain aneurysm awareness and research and enjoy a wonderful day at the beach.
Proceeds will go to the The Brain Aneurysm Foundation and The Cushing Neuroscience Institute Brain Aneurysm Center for aneurysm education, research and clinical care.
For more information, visit Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk.
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97