Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk to take place Sept. 28
NEW YORK -- Brain aneurysms are frightening and silent killers.
On Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 at 10 a.m., The North Shore-LIJ Health System Brain Aneurysm Center, the Cushing Neuroscience Institute and The Brain Aneurysm Foundation will be sponsoring Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk at Jones Beach State Park.
Meet with other brain aneurysm survivors, remember and honor a loved one, support brain aneurysm awareness and research and enjoy a wonderful day at the beach.
Proceeds will go to the The Brain Aneurysm Foundation and The Cushing Neuroscience Institute Brain Aneurysm Center for aneurysm education, research and clinical care.
For more information, visit Long Island's 5th Annual Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk.
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls 41 min ago
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying 50 min ago
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster