New York City's NEDA Walk to take place Oct. 6
NEW YORK -- In the United States, 20 million women and 10 million men suffer from a clinically significant eating disorder at some time in their life.
To raise funds, spread awareness about the seriousness of eating disorders and support the local community, NEDA is holding its fifth annual NYC NEDA Walk.
Location: Foley Square/Brooklyn Bridge
Date & Time: October 6, 2013 (10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.)
For more information, visit New York City NEDA Walk.
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos