New York City's NEDA Walk to take place Oct. 6
NEW YORK -- In the United States, 20 million women and 10 million men suffer from a clinically significant eating disorder at some time in their life.
To raise funds, spread awareness about the seriousness of eating disorders and support the local community, NEDA is holding its fifth annual NYC NEDA Walk.
Location: Foley Square/Brooklyn Bridge
Date & Time: October 6, 2013 (10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.)
For more information, visit New York City NEDA Walk.
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act