NYU College of Dentistry to host Free Dental, Health Screenings
NEW YORK -- From October 22nd through October 24th, ABC7 as well as the NYU College of Dentistry, NYU College of Nursing and Colgate team up for free dental and health screenings!
Adults will receive free dental screenings and vouchers for free oral examinations and polishings. Vouchers for free dental sealants and free custom-made mouth guards for youngsters and adolescents ages 6-16 will be distributed to young athletes.
Free diabetes and blood pressure screenings will be offered, as well as free oral cancer screenings for adults. Visitors will also receive free toothbrushes and other personal oral hygiene products.
No appointment is necessary. The dental screenings are available from 8:30am -7pm, and the free diabetes and blood pressure screenings are available from 8:30am to 4:30pm. This all will take place at the NYU College of Dentistry, which is located on 345 E. 24th Street, on the corner of First Avenue.
Be sure to watch Lee Goldberg and the AccuWeather forecast during the week of October 20th for details, interviews, and updates on the screenings.
For more information, visit www.nyu.edu/dental/patientinfo.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Geno Smith leads Jets to victory over Raiders
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG 58 min ago
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos