NYU College of Dentistry to host Free Dental, Health Screenings
NEW YORK -- From October 22nd through October 24th, ABC7 as well as the NYU College of Dentistry, NYU College of Nursing and Colgate team up for free dental and health screenings!
Adults will receive free dental screenings and vouchers for free oral examinations and polishings. Vouchers for free dental sealants and free custom-made mouth guards for youngsters and adolescents ages 6-16 will be distributed to young athletes.
Free diabetes and blood pressure screenings will be offered, as well as free oral cancer screenings for adults. Visitors will also receive free toothbrushes and other personal oral hygiene products.
No appointment is necessary. The dental screenings are available from 8:30am -7pm, and the free diabetes and blood pressure screenings are available from 8:30am to 4:30pm. This all will take place at the NYU College of Dentistry, which is located on 345 E. 24th Street, on the corner of First Avenue.
Be sure to watch Lee Goldberg and the AccuWeather forecast during the week of October 20th for details, interviews, and updates on the screenings.
For more information, visit www.nyu.edu/dental/patientinfo.
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 17 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
17 min ago