NYU College of Dentistry to host Free Dental, Health Screenings
NEW YORK -- From October 22nd through October 24th, ABC7 as well as the NYU College of Dentistry, NYU College of Nursing and Colgate team up for free dental and health screenings!
Adults will receive free dental screenings and vouchers for free oral examinations and polishings. Vouchers for free dental sealants and free custom-made mouth guards for youngsters and adolescents ages 6-16 will be distributed to young athletes.
Free diabetes and blood pressure screenings will be offered, as well as free oral cancer screenings for adults. Visitors will also receive free toothbrushes and other personal oral hygiene products.
No appointment is necessary. The dental screenings are available from 8:30am -7pm, and the free diabetes and blood pressure screenings are available from 8:30am to 4:30pm. This all will take place at the NYU College of Dentistry, which is located on 345 E. 24th Street, on the corner of First Avenue.
Be sure to watch Lee Goldberg and the AccuWeather forecast during the week of October 20th for details, interviews, and updates on the screenings.
For more information, visit www.nyu.edu/dental/patientinfo.
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Man says he was unjustly pepper sprayed by police
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing Muslim girl
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos