Coming up: Harlem Holiday Lights 2013 celebration
NEW YORK -- It's that time of the year to get into the holiday spirit!
Join the 125th Business Improvement District as they kick off their Harlem Holiday Lights 2013 celebration on Thursday, November 21st from 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. at 125th Street - between 5th Avenue and Marginal Street. This free event will be celebrating two significant milestones - 20-years of BID operations and the 200th anniversary of 125th Street being placed on the Great Manhattan Street Grid.
There will be plenty to do at the Harlem Holiday Lights 2013 celebration including an outdoor festival, in-store and on-the-street activities as well as a scavenger hunt and parade of lights.
Visit Harlem Light It Up for more information, to register and a list of activities.
For more information regarding the 125th Street BID, visit 125th Street Bid.
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 13 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 12 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 2 min ago