Life & Community
Training inspiration through Rebecca Alexander
NEW YORK (WABC) -- While training for the ING NYC Marathon here's a cool event to add to your training schedule.
If you're coming up against challenges in your training and finding more excuses than solutions than watch how Amy Freeze found some true inspiration in Rebecca Alexander's story!
team abc 7 marathon blog, new york city marathon, life & community, amy freeze
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 56 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
56 min ago