New York International Auto Show: March 29-April 7
NEW YORK -- What started in 1900 as America's first automotive exhibition has blossomed into one of the premier events of its kind in the world with approximately 100 conferences, industry forums, symposiums, award ceremonies -- and, of course, tons of the latest cars!
Here's the show's vital information:
LOCATION: Jacob Javits Convention Center 11th Ave. (between 30th and 40th streets), Manhattan
PUBLIC SHOW HOURS: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. March 29 through 7, 2013; Sundays: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. WEBSITE: www.AutoShowNY.com
ADMISSION: General admission to the 2013 Chicago Auto Show is $15 for adults and $5 for children (ages 2- 12). Group tickets are available for $13 for groups of 20 or more, but most be ordered by Feb. 15.
In addition, private group tours are also availalble on select dates -- ranging from $40-$50 -- as well as early access passes, which will allow attendees to enter one hour early at 9 a.m. than the rest of the public on Fridays and Saturdays. These tickets are $35 for adults and $15 for children. Plus, those visitors who were planning on taking the nearby NY Waterway ferry, can purchase discount combo e-tickets for admission and a round-trip ferry pass for $31 for adults and $17 for children.
HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBILITY: Information on wheelchairs can be found by calling (212) 216-2196.
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ